Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. How do I get a free code?
- A. 1. February 26 - September 3: Free Code Request by Mail-In
Hand print your name, address, email address, and year of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, then mail it in inside an envelope with the name of your local retailer written on the outside of the envelope (i.e. Walmart) to:
"Lucky Charms Marshmallow Only" c/o HelloWorld, Inc.,
P.O. Box 5031, Department 838896
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5031
Your mail-in request envelope must include proper postage, must only include one request, and must be postmarked by September 3, 2019 and received by September 10, 2019.
2. September 4 - September 17: Free Code Request by Online Form
Visit this website (MarshmallowOnly.com), then click on the "Where do I find a code?" link underneath the code entry field. Then click the "Click here" link at the bottom of the "Where Do I Find My Code?" pop-up and fill out the form to request your free code. You'll receive an email with your code shortly after.
Please see the Official Rules for complete details on requesting a free code.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. FIFTEEN THOUSAND (15,000) INSTANT WIN PRIZES – A box of Original Lucky Charms™ Marshmallows Only
Prizes will be awarded to two pools of entrants. Please see the Official Rules for complete details including odds.
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You may enter the promotion up to 30 times, or enter up to 30 codes, regardless of method March 11 – September 17, 2019.
- Q. How do I enter to win?
- A. 1. Enter a code from the inside of a specially marked box of Lucky Charms
2. Mail-In a Free Product Code Request from February 26 – September 3, 2019
3. Request a Free Product Code Online from September 4 – September 17, 2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. See the Official Rules for complete details on requesting product codes, odds, and prize pools.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one instant win prize per person.
- Q. I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add email@example.com to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I’m having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes and lets us know where we can send your prize if you’re a winner.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.